Just want to fix small flaw in photo. Either smooth out with surrounding info (i.e. blur) or fill in with surrounding info. Cannot find either tool. Can only find ways to blur the whole image. Obviously new to editing. Help please.

2017-07-07 13:13 david {writeRevision}
Average rating: 2 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry

Records in this category